What is a Backlink?
Search engines tell us what they want. They want fresh, unique content, that is properly formatted. That is the secret, but the fact is, not everyone can update their website everyday.
Sometimes you have an awesome website with great content, but your online competitors have more authority and trust. Authority and Trust come from updated, unique, and interesting content that people like to read and share and keep coming back. Once you have this authority, other websites that have authority will link to you because they want their visitors to also see your great content. In a nutshell, this explains the hierarchy of your importance on major search engines.
There are several metrics to let you know the importance of any given website. These metrics are provided by various providers and they compare different data to give you an overall number. Whether that number be Google PageRank, SEOMoz Domain Authority, MozTrust, aHref’s Domain Rank, Quantcast Rank, or many others, the fact is you want a high score in all of them and more importantly, you want other websites with high rankings and trust and authority to be linking to you.
So the theory is, the more backlinks from high authority sites you have, the more trust and authority you will inherit through “link juice.” These links need to be dofollow links. Nofollow links carry no “juice” so even though they are good to have for a natural looking backlinking structure, they are not beneficial in gaining more trust and authority.
We take it to the next step, we understand that not only do you need these backlinks, but they also need to be natural and the linking site should be very close to niche of your own website. Natural means you should be using a mix of natural anchor text. Google’s penguin update outlined that links from other websites need to be natural. A few examples of natural link text would be “click here” or “visit website”. Not all backlinks should be keywords because it looks unnatural.
What we do, and why we’re different.
We have a private network of over 3,200 domains on separate Class C IP addresses. These domains are established with traffic and are all different kinds of niches. They are 100% English websites.
You can buy backlinks either individually or in a backlink package, we also offer complete SEO packages.
The price of the backlink is based on 3 different variables:
Google Page Rank: We have websites that range from PageRank 0 to PageRank 8. This is on a scale of 0 to 10. PageRank 10 being the highest.
SEOMoz Domain Authority: We have websites that range from a Domain Authority of 0 to 75+ on a scale of 0 to 100. 100 being the highest score possible.
Domain Age: We have websites that were created from 1993 to 2013. The older a domain, the more likely it will be trusted in the eyes of search engines.
These 3 variables are calculated and the price is formulated. The price ranges from $3 to over $100 per month for your backlink.
Here is how our process works:
- You will create a free backlink.bz account
- You submit your website and the category/niche that your website falls under.
- You select the number of backlinks you want and you choose the variables of the linking sites: PageRank, Domain Authority, and Domain Age.
- We find matching domains that are the same or very relevant niche and create a 100% unique English article based on your keyword with a DOFOLLOW backlink directly to your website.
- Once approved by staff, your backlink will be placed. Easy as that.
A few things to take note of:
- Your website must meet our quality standards, we only accept about 78% of websites that are submitted. This ensures we maintain a high quality network. You will also receive a 10% discount if your website is PageRank 3 or higher, or if it has a Domain Authority of 40 or more.
- We do not except Spam, Pharma, Adult, or Casino websites, and we look at each website submitted so don’t waste your time.
- This is a private network, you will not be given access to the websites on our network at any time. You can easily find your link after a few days on either OpenSiteExplorer or aHrefs.com. These are both great websites to monitor your backlinks.
- We reserve the right to modify your keyword to a more human readable format, so if you submit “Web Design Orlando” we might feel it necessary to modify it to “Web Design in Orlando”. Nine times out of 10, your keywords will be accepted untouched, but we maintain our websites in the network in such a way that corresponds to Google’s Penguin and Panda algorithm updates.
- You are only allowed to place your link in a relevant niche. If you have a body building website, we will not place your link on a home improvement website. We have a General category also which includes News websites, General Information, Video Websites, and High PR Directories.
- You are only allowed to use the same keyword on up to 5 websites. We feel any more than that is overdoing it, and we do not want the integrity of our High PR Network to suffer as a result of keyword cramming.
- There are no monthly minimums and no contracts. We will offer free keyword tracking for the keywords you are targeting in the near future for all active members.